The Miracle of DRY FASTING
Its 2AM I am unable to sleep and in excruciating pain from Lyme flare up inside my brain and this is the answer from Father God to my desperate prayer for a cure:
I received the phrase "fasting cure for lymes"
typed it into my phone google and here is the documented steps to cure the incurable
HERE IS MY RESEARCH STACK TO FOLLOW:
How Dry Fasting Healed My Advanced Lyme Disease | Dr. Michelle Slater | Switch4Good Podcast Ep. 217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD9e43HAD1s
https://www.healthyouniverse.online/main-eng
HERE IS THE ORDER THAT GOD TOOK ME THROUGH - AT THE TIME I DIDNT KNOW WHY IT WAS SUCH A LONG DRAWN OUT HEALING JOURNEY (3 years FROM NOV 2020) BUT NOW I SEE THE LOGICAL PROGRESSION AND GENIUS OF THE ORDER IN HINDSIGHT - I WOULD NOT HAVE THE INNER GRIT TO DO THE DRY FASTING IF I FIRST HADNT SORTED OUT MY MENTAL HEALTH WITH THE STELLATE GANGLION BLOCK INJECTION NOR MY BODY WOULD NOT HAVE ADAPTED TO FASTING WITHOUT SEVERE TOXIC REACTIONS IF I HADNT GOT A HEALTH COACH TO LEARN ABOUT LIVING A LOW CARB/KETO LIFESTYLE AND PERFORMING A FEW GALL BLADDER AND LIVER FLUSHES - AS I LIVED ON PANADOL , CODEINE, NUROPHEN AND ASPRIN FOR APPROX 10 YEARS
1.PREPARE THE GUT - HAVE EXCELLENT DIGESTION AND POOPING HABITS - A GOOD THOROUGHFARE OF YOUR DAILY FOOD NO BACKING UP !
2. MENTAL HEALTH & MENTAL STRENGTH -- RESET SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM - DELETE COFFEE/CAFFEINE/BLACK TEA/GREEN TEA/ RED BULL - replace with Methylene Blue if you must soldier on and push away exhaustion --see my post https://soulreadyartnhealing.blogspot.com/2023/03/goodbye-blues.html
-- STELLATE GANGLIAN BLOCK INJECTION - THIS WILL RESET YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM TO PRE-TRAUMA STATE
https://www.raystedman.org/thematic-studies/spiritual-warfare/bringing-thoughts-into-captivity
3. DR BOZ 3 DAY SARDINE FAST - DO A FEW ROUNDS OF THAT THEN ADD 2 DAY WATER FAST ON THE END OF THE FAST
4. LIVER AND GALL BLADDER FLUSH - SOFTEN THE STONES FIRST
5. GO THROUGH DRY FASTING CLUB VIDEOS & READ THE DRY FASTING BOOKS
Expansion
1.PREPARE THE GUT
https://www.dryfastingclub.com/podcast/ibs-sibo-fasting-and-the-migrating-motor-complex/
Bed-Time Gut Moover
RATIO 2:1:2:1
Diatomacious Earth
Aloe Vera Concentrated powder
Slippery Elm Powder
Bentonite Clay - Liquid
low sugar Juice like Tart Cherry or byron Bay Ginger Nectar
- supplement with artichoke and ginger to have proper peristalis - 3 times a day ! It is healthy to poop after one has eaten - food into the mouth should move food out of the exit hole.
*VIP Sidenote : Buy a bidet
2.PREPARE **** PREPARE *****PREPARE - I had done alot of preparation before embarking on dry fasting
* SORT OUT YOUR STRESS RESPONSE /MENTAL HEALTH - POST TRAUMATIC STRESS INJURY (PTSI) STELLATE GLANGLION BLOCK INJECTION
I tried to get an appointment through the stella centre but their treatments are approx $2000 and as God's destiny for me would have it, I found this place in the Gold Coast for half the price and the oesteo doesn't charge for a second treatment if you need it - he uses an ultrasound to guide the treatment so there is nothing to fear - they are not after the money the practitioner David want to see you well.
https://www.goldcoastosteopathic.com.au/stellate-ganglion-block-sgb/
3.
Dr Boz 3 day sardine challenge followed by a two days of water fasting
I highly recommend for myself to do a colon cleanse the day before using magnesium oxide.
How?
buy Colon Cleanse (it's a powder)
And nappy rash ointment - eg: Gaia or Weleda
ON A FRIDAY (cancel your plans for saturday - toilet is your friend)
7pm stop eating
Upon bedtime approx 9.30pm drink 100ml structured/mineralised water with 1 tsp magnesium oxide
Put on a two pads on underwear
Have a literal of structured mineralised water or spring water 》》handy /next to your bed
Fall asleep peacefully enjoying the gurgling sounds of one's plumbing
- The ideal scenario is waking up At 6am or 7am and your poop is ready to exit and it gradually liquefied and should be squirting out
- The other not so good scenario one could be awakened at 12pm or midnight with an all nighter of poop evacuation
Purpose of Sardine Fasting
Ti teach your body to be metabolically flexible with ketosis- switch between the two systems - sugar/glucose burning and fat burning.
If you cannot tolerate sardines and butter then you know your gall bladder is full if stones and gravel. So there is not enough volume in the pouch of the gall bladder to dispense enough bile to digest the fats in the stomach.
4.
* COFFEE ENEMAS ARE ESSENTIAL TO BACK FLUSH THE GALL BLADDER AND CLEAR THE COLON BEFORE THE FAST
https://coffeeenemas.com.au/remedy-toxic-liver-coffee-enema/
This post is Sponsored by :
S.H.E.C.C.A
( Community Association )
Soul, Health, Ecological Creative (NFP) community organisation is providing education and awareness of non-toxic treatments for living men or women affected by chronic health conditions which may include afflictions such as Chronic fatigue/lyme/MCAS/CIRS/mould exposure --
The purpose of this organisation is for promoting healthy culture through the creative arts in service to the community.
https://heylink.me/S.H.E.C.C.A/
DISCLAIMER:
The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.
All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.
Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!
Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets



Comments
Post a Comment