MOULD BUSTERS

 


DISCLAIMER: THIS BLOG IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE SEEK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS IT IS MY PERSONAL STORY OF WHAT I HAVE DONE TO OVERCOME MOULD IN MY ENVIRONMENT AND IN MY BODY

MTJC

Community Awareness  Association

A MOULD TREATMENT JESUS CHRIST EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY AWARENESS INFORMATION SERVICE

This information is to help anyone who doesn't want to re-invent the wheel and would like to take advantage of my 3 years of research and thousands of dollars spent. 

Alot of money was funnelled into going to every kind of doctor and specialist to finally pray my way into the cure for mycotoxin poisoning from Black Mould ( I lived in a house with black mould for 5 years but didnt realised until the 5th year)  and another contributing factor to the debilitating brain fog was the after-math of tick bite on the top of my head around november 2021. After a round of antibiotics it made some kind of mutant infection. Lymes is particularly evident for me from a sinus infection that would not budge --- 8 months--- and exasperated from the mask wearing from a certain mutant flu virus that was way over-rated. Others triggers are exercise - hot days - long walks -sugar - caffeine - driving long road trips ..I can't miss more than a day of sinus irrigation - morning and night to keep it at bay !! This blog explores damage control for mould in your living space and potential treatments for body toxicity from mould exposure - known as CIRS/MCAS - chronic inflammatory Response syndrome or Mast cell activation syndrome

All glory to the Godhead (Father , Jesus Christ , Holy Spirit) for answering my prayers and showing me where to look and giving me the tenacity to hold on and not give up until I have my health and vitality glowing ! 

Two sections :

1 How to get it out the body

2.How to get it out of the Home

1.body

Symptoms:

chronic migranes

nosebleeds

exhaustion body and mind

tinnitus

brain fog 

aching ears & joints

depression

chronic sinusitis - waking up with a blocked nose every mornining or in the middle of the night

massive burning keto rash after being on Keto/low carb 6 months

insulin resistance - massive weight gain

INSOMNIA - can't get to sleep and can't stay asleep for more than 3 or 4 hours

MORNING HANGOVER FEELING

Itchy lungs

ATP IN CELLS NOT FIRING - zero energy

Lymphatic congestion- swollen face/eye bags like puffer fish

If you need testing I can recommend the OAT - organic acid urine test - Great Planes laboratory 

(approx $350) I had aspergillus in my urine. You need a professional eg integrative GP to be able to interpret your results. 

These days its better to be prepared for the doc appt and one can run the blood/test results through Claude with the following prompt to obtain a summary for your doctor as I found most doctors have no time to obsess over it. I WOULD TRY BOTH CLAUDE AND CHAT GPT - AND MAKE A DOCUMENT SO THAT ONE CAN LEARN THE INTRICACIES OF GOD DESIGN and Send it to your doctor.

Prompts 

ANALYSE THESE OAT RESULTS AND SUMMARISE IN A FORMAT FOR MY DOCTOR TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ME A TREATMENT PLAN. ALSO RECOMMEND ANY FURTHER TESTING AND THE LATEST TREATMENTS FOR MYCOTOXINS AND PREVENTING MCAS - MAST CELL ACTIVATION SYMDROME. ALSO RESEARCH THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM AND GLYMPHATIC SYSTEM AND ACTIONS THE PATIENT CAN TAKE WITH DIET AND LIFESTYLE include youtube list from doctors such as Dr klinghardt /Dr Sarah myhill/Dr Boz / DR BEN LYNCH

RESEARCH AND EXPLAIN HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE LEVEL WITH EXAMPLES EVERYTHING ABOUT KREBS CYCLE /METHYLATION/CITRIC ACID CYCLE/MITICHONDRIA/CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS/DETOX PATHWAYS /LIVER AND GALL BLADDER/DNA/EPIGENETICS/LYMPHATIC DETOX/GLYMPHATIC DETOX /blue light toxicity/- AND ANY OTHER LINKS THAT ARE RELEVANT TO BIOLOGICAL HUMAN SYSTEMS - research and provide youtubes links for Dr Ben Lynch Dr Sarah myhill - cutting edge information Dr Thomas seyfried/DR jack Kruse

Other testing labs that are useful to rin through CLAUDE create a project:

DNA- Nutripath

Ancestry DNA - Raw file

Australian Biologics - 

www.australianbiologics.com.au

Info@austbio.com.au

Comprehensive panel & tick borne panel 2 - approx $1600

Myco-TOX - mould

No doctors referral needed for lymes testing not sure about the other test

I can also recommend nutrition diagnostics health coaching if you find metals and pesticides in the OATtest -- also chronic anemia and fatigue no matter how much you rest and sleep are an indicator you are in death rolls and you need serious help.

https://www.nutrtitiondiagnostics.com.au/body-chemistry-program/

Especially if you have chronic low iron and ferritin in your blood test results (iron supplements DO NOT WORK they bind up your copper and make you toxic over time) - Managed to increase my energy with Beef liver Capsules 6capsules away for 2 months then just2 per day as a maintenance.

NUTRITION DIAGNOSTICS are the most comprehensive medical service that deal with metabolism with amazingly good results to change my diet - Keto/ low carb - but you have to be cashed up to afford the coaching and supplement regime.  

Otherwise you might be able to patch it together from youtube research such as - low carb down under channel and studying the blogs in the nutrition diagnostic website and others.

ERIC DAVIS DENTAL - is also a must if you have bleeding gums and peridontal disease - health begins in the mouth - if your dentist has no idea like what happened to myself -- such as 15 years of complaining to my various dentists of bleeding gums when I floss and just being told to floss more often ---garbage!!! High sugar and high carb diet was feeding the bacteria causing the gum bleeding.

Also if you know anyone with kids that have buck teeth or malformations they can do wonders to treat without braces they use orthotropics and address mouth breathing and sinus deformities.

 I needed to pack salt into my gums and treat with anit microbial solutions and 100% gum turpentine oil added into the mix of  "the brushing solution" nutrition diagnostics. In 6 months I have managed to completely heal and reverse gum disease my gums are gripping my teeth nice and tight no dentures for me - not my destiny than you God.

Recommended products can be ordered from their website. 

https://www.ericdavisdental.com/

So the lack of knowledge in modern dentistry just infuriates me. My how I suffered relentlessly -my body was showing all the signs of degeneration and I was not able reverse it until I found Eric Davis Dental and nutrition diagnostics.

  --- if they knew how to take a scraping and put it under the microscope and see the parasite and amoebas like they do at Eric Davis Dental then I could of avoided alot of suffering !! 

......and by the way my great discovery from this roller coaster hell on earth journey tooth decay is from a diet deficient in animal fat and protein (vegans get root canals and tooth decay and massive denial) - the amount of magnesium and minerals yo process dugar/fructose is massive so if those is not provide in a nutrient dense diet then the body will cannabilise itself and take it from bones and teeth  -- TOOTH DECAY IS THE RESULT OF ---- high intake of sugar (including fruit) and cakes , pies, biscuits pasta and bread - making you fat and dead literally eating your way to an early grave !!  And the body cries out in the form of bleeding gums and tooth decay a very slow painful and expensive process !

ohh woe to me thinking I was sooo healthy abd smart drinking THOSE FRUIT SMOOTHIES  WERE SPIKING MY INSULIN CAUSING alot of my exhaustion thinking I was getting sooooo many nutrients and vitamins blah blah blah health propaganda - do not spike your insulin with high fructose snacks eeeeeeeeeeek

If you have joint pain you also have to follow a low oxolate choice in your food - see Sally K Norton's website for some good food charts- or her book is out. ( I'm yet to buy it )

https://sallyknorton.com/oxalate-science/oxalate-basics/

 - I would not recomment her carnivore lifestyle permanently but as a temporary measure to get off the sugar it's great. - see dr Cywes #carbaddictdr  youtube channel if you want to know scientifically why eating large carnivore meals all at once is damaging long term

NOTE : I FIXED UP MY DIET FIRST AND GOT MY IRON AND FERRITIN LEVELS UP TO A LEVEL WHERE I CAN FUNTION - IF YOU ARE EATING HIGH CARB HIGH SUGAR DIET NONE OF THIS WILL WORK - BECAUSE YOU ARE FEEDING THE VERY THINGS YOU THAT IS KILLING YOU.

NB:all these products are Australian Dollar Prices and mostly aussie websites they may or may not do international shipping.

(if you appreciate this life saving information please order from my links for paradise nutrients -- use bjwalker referral and discount - use the link direct on this blog for paradise nutrients - I receive a small bonus - but this is in no way my motivation for posting this info)

The best natural protocol i have found is with the following products;

Melacrol capsules - tea tree  - paradise nutrients


Oregano Oil - Herbs of Gold Brand

Ascorbic acid with bioflavonoids - Melrose or 

Sinus Clear  - Fusion Brand

Sinus Cleanse Spray- teatree and aloevera -Paradise Nutrients

Aloe Vera Juice with minerals - paradise nutrients 


Other places Where to buy it is in my substack here 

https://substack.com/@bridyjeanwalker/note/c-294854487?r=2ctgb8


SNOOTS - SINUS IRRIGATION USING CHLORINE DIOXIDE 

ORDER SNOOTS ASAP CLICK HERE

MOVE OVER DR KLINGHARDT (I have watched many hours of dr Klinghardst protocol for lymes disease and it is so involved and detailed - HIS theory is that all mould problems is a by product of lymes and spirokeets from a lifetime of insect bites and possible retro viruses no longer dormant from wifi & EMF exposure - so just to give you a quick look into what he talks about --- from sublingual hylauronic acid to draw the spirokeets out of the tissues and then kill them with microbials and on and on  - I prayed there must be a better faster way to kill these suckers)

Mould, candida, lymes, amalgam, vax toxicity all goes together like a death roll sushi sandwich.

Can medicinal Turpentine be another piece of the puzzle?  I tried it as drops in water but it stirred up a hornets nest in my brain and brought on mega migranes. I learnt this vicious killing/fumigation only makes the parasites go deeper into the body tissues especially if detox pathways are blocked up!!

A gentler way I found was to have a turpentine bath and this helps move lymphatic around too.

See DETOX BATH RECIPE on my lymes blog

Sunfruit Dan bitchute turpentine series






Where to start?

Get the junk out of your sinus cavities and lungs

I used my own home made sinus irrigation solution at first and this really stirred things up - I recommend spraying the nasal cavities - ear holes and tonsils - private parts (u gotta treat every hole literally!!!!) - I wasnt game to try on my eyes - but hitting this hard the bugs were running with nowhere to hide but in my eye sinus nodules - I used CDS in purified water with a fresh batch made up daily  --- 

when my SNOOTS finally arrived from America I switched over to this preparation.  I prefer the paradise nutrients nasal clense formula but when money is tight  I have the option to go back to my own homemade sinus formula -- its a bit of a hassle ordering it from America and waiting-

Sinus mould detox Nasal Spray formula-

Use a glass sinus spray-,I ordered a pack if 10 from ebay

2 drops CDS

distilled water

Xylitol - pinch

Bicarb-pinch

Glutathione - capsule small

Periomix ,(nutrition diagnostics) or pickling salt

Must refrigerate!

After a few weeks using this CDS - there is another version I now use after the initial biofilm has been cleansed as a general maintenance formula

Must use a glass sinus spray bottle - order from ebay

Colloidal silver

2 drops turpentine

Cap of glutathione

Pinch of xylitol

Pinch of bicarb

Pinch of pickling salt

Remember to shake - the colloidal silver preserves it so refrigeration is not necessary.

Also it's great to ease a stubborn migrane -keep irrigating every 30 mins till pain is gone....I have been able to give up pain meds and fix up my gut issues.

Would you believe the holy spirit gave Me the recipe after a 2 day long migrane  -- and I made some improvements after I shared what I do with nutrition diagnostic guy Owen he suggested the glutathione and periomix/pickling salt.


If you can't be assed to make your own then this one is fabulous also but can be a bit too strong for the ear holes so dilute with a second saline spray from coles or fess.

PARADISE NUTRIENTS - TEA TREE NASAL SPRAY - the best and buy it from me get a discount !!

this was the first product that I discovered that gave me relief from the pounding migranes - that stole my vitality - they were triggered by sugar /exertion - also see dr hausser on youtube cervical laxicity face down digital lifestyle stretches the spinal cord and contributes to migraines and straight neck - sedentary lifestyle sitting for hours on end very bad!!

https://www.paradisenutrients.com.au/bjwalker/home

And the ever simple steam method

Wipe on finger of tea tree and lemon myrtle onto the bottom of a huge glass bowl

Boil water and have a big towel handy and go for about 3 rounds of stream inhalation 

And after do lymphatic drainage massage see this you tube Doc Talks Detox - she has 7 step and 12 step and some fab advice on sleep patterns and brain glymphatics - essential knowledge to heal faster than I did  -

It's taken me 6 years and im giving all the short cuts here !! 


MOUTHWASH

Order from nutrition diagnostics and they have good toothpaste made with hydroxy appetite 


Or just make your own with

*aloe Vera

*colloidal silver

* spearmint essential oil

* ceylon cinnamon essential oil

*medicinal turpentine -from -www.holisticeden.com.au

*xylitol

*bicarb

*coconut oil


you need to open a SHIPTO account for this as frontier do no post to Australia


okay so at the same time as sorting out your diet and sinuses you must treat your house 

Section 2. 

ENVIRONMENT TREATMENT

If you are unable to move and throw out all your porous furniture then you can remediate but I would suggest throwing out all cane and rattan baskets - anything that harbours moisture and cannot be cleaned and sprayed with anti-mould spray. 

STEP 1

do not scrub off the mould yet you will disturb the spores 

FOG TREATMENT FIRST - ORDER PROTECTIVE GEAR AND RESPIRATOR !!

If there isn't a local moukd fogger service available to do this which happened to me, then one must resort to DIY

WWW.SETON.COM.AU - FOR PROTECTIVE MASK AND HAZMAT SUIT

FOG ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND ROOMS

wash all clothes and sheets wtih Canesten rinse or white vinegar in the rinse

FORCEFIELD SPRAY WITH FOGGER - LEAVE FOR 3-7 DAYS

buy from www.betterprotection.com.au

fogger approx $600 and you need 2 x 10 litre containers of forcefield

you can use the leftovers to fill your spray bottles ( buy a pack of 3 forcefield sprays - so you can have them all around the house eg 1 in the bathroom - 1 in the bedroom - 1 in the loungeroom


MAKE SURE YOU ORDER PROTECTIVE GOGGLES , SUIT AND A 3M RESPIRATOR MASK

FROM SETON.COM.AU BEFORE YOU START FOGGING( I made myself really sick being too keen and not having the proper protective wear)

If your saving up for that huge project in the mean time it is smart and wise to stockip on proper mould spores killing products.

VIP INFORMATION TO KNOW AND ABSORB IN CAPS LOCK  》》》》

VINEGAR AND BLEACH ONLY MOW THE MOULD DOWN AND DO NOT DESTROY THE SPORES AND ROOTS OF THE MOULD - AND IF YOU DO NOT KILL THE SPORES AND COLONY FIRST THEN THEY GET SPREAD AROUND TO COLONISE EVERY BIT OF FURNOTURE AND CARPET AND WORST OF ALL YOUR SINUSES AND LUNGS -- IT IS A BIOHAZARD TO LIVE IN MOULD INFECTED HOME. 

SEEK LEGAL HELP FROM THE RENTAL 

SAN AIR PRODUCTS

buy san-air gel for every air-con unit (they last approx 2 months)

$25 each  San Air Aircon mould spore killer Treatment click here

www.allstatehealthcare.com.au

Green Goo - new product - Australian 

Im yet to try out as I still have a few liters of forcefield to get through ! 

https://greengoo.com.au/pages/mould-matrix?_gl=1*1u67vg9*_up*MQ..*_gs*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwhNbTBhB4EiwAsFSg-tYr8n2jtN1TbJb3QjDRBcG5mocI7A0-NKd-xX9iPZIDYXZeqcAbmRoC-gIQAvD_BwE&gbraid=0AAAAA9iSFdyrGZPhH_oQHW2ijZstKWIva


STEP 2

THEN YOU MUST WASH DOWN ALL WALLS AND CEILINGS - WITH FORCEFIELD SPRAY - OR SAN AIR MOULD SPRAY- SPRAY IT ON A SABCO MOP - DO NOT USE WATER & VINEGAR THIS WILL FEED THE MOULD -

BJ's HOME MADE MOULD DEOODERISING RECIPE

VINEGAR 

1 TABLESPOON BORAX

20 DROPS CLOVE OIL

15 DROPS LEMON MYRTLE

5 DROPS TEA TREE

DR BRONNERS CASTILE SOAP 2 DROPS TO EMUSIFY OILS

BUY A 500ML SPRAY BOTTLE FROM BUNNINGS


STEP 3

BUY A DEHUMIDIFIER THE ROOM MUST BE BELOW 50% HUMIDITY PREFERABLY 40% AND THE MOULD WILL NOT REGROW - BUT YOU MUST KILL THE SPORES WITH THE SAN AIR or SOME KIND OF SPORE KILLING MOULD PRODUCT- BUY THE MINI FAN WITH SAN AIR GEL - NEED aa BATTERIES BUT YOU CAN HAVE 1 RUNNING IN EACH ROOM 

PREVIOUSLY I RECOMMEND THE  IONMAX DEHIMIDIFIER AS IT HAS A DIGITAL DISPLAY OF THE HUMIDITY LEVEL IN THE ROOM. BUT NOW THEY HAVE AIR PURIFIERS AND DEHUMIFIERS ALL IN ONE

https://arovec.com.au/products/arodry-p16?variant=40245420392625&country=AU&currency=AUD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=20613517612&gclid=CjwKCAjwhNbTBhB4EiwAsFSg-jzUGRyxfEh8aungc78AbJfDVqLZVdX2TJGyI7-mvJyk8yl78ooaMRoCHi0QAvD_BwE

ROOMS WITH AIR-CON RUN ON DRY SETTING AT NIGHT - AND HEAT DURING DAY IF WEATHER IS MOIST

CLEAN WINDOWS AND BLINDS - THIS IS WHERE THE SPORES HIDE IN A NICE FILM ON THE SURFACE - FOG ROOM FIRST THEN WIPE GLASS AND BLINDS AFTER.

BUY A  DEHUMIDIFIER THAT IS ON WHEELS SO YOU CAN USE IT IN BETWEEN ROOMS. BE VIGILANT !! NOT PARANOID.  

IF YOUR SINUSES ARE BLOCKED UP MAINLY AT NIGHT THEN YOU HAVENT GOT THE MOULD PROBLEM SORTED.

Use the MMS Sinus spray recipein my lymes blog

LAST RESORT BODY DETOX

But very $$$ 

EBO2

OZONE BLOOD DIALYSIS

DR DAVID K

ASHMORE OESTOPATHIC GROUP GOLD COAST

https://www.goldcoastosteopathic.com.au/

Dr Joseph Purita youtube

https://youtu.be/qOIC4Wm-lmQ


DIET





I highly recommend Nutrition Diagnostics health coaching they use blood testing and online appointments - approx $2000 plus supplements but they work ! I was able to reset my body after a few weeks - it was hard at first but 12 months on the new diet is just a way of life - and I have the nrg to fix the other issues such as lymes and neck/tmj. 


If you need more affordable health coaching to get through this - I can offer my mould busting consulting services  BUT BE AWARE I do involve God and pray thats how I got through this and thats how I roll when I assist other people to overcome - with the love of  Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

2 x 1 HR phone consults - pay with barter /donation through my leap site:

https://theleap.co/creator/soul_ready/

contact me via email with a brief summary of your situation and what you have tried so far basically where you are at in your healing journey - SOULREADYHEALTH@GMAIL.COM



Stay tuned for My Book that will have some orderly protocols  - Very Pre-Launch Phase

https://unconventionalhealing.carrd.co/



https://heylink.me/S.H.E.C.C.A/

legal disclaimer: my advice is for educational purposes only and in no way is offered as medical advice or directions or to replace the guidance of a medical practitioner


DISCLAIMER:

The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.

All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.

Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!

Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets. Things that I am NOT: a builder, trainer, craftsman, therapist, nutritionist, physical therapist, medical professional, lawyer, accountant or anything else that may be assumed.  

But I am a brainiac GENIUS my IQ is off the scale of being measurable, Im just not dumb enough to go for more than one university degree and HECS debt to get qualified in anything.  

I read books and usually two at once, 

I paint books, I tear them up, I annotate and give them away - I love books - S.H.E.C.CA Is my Art school baby my living library project.

I am a qualified Artiste.

All projects seen on my channel must be completed at your own risk and responsibility. Please see your own professional or counsellor for professional support. 

Do your OWN research AKA due diligence and be safe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No denture ZONE

Brainwashing n Scrubbing

Know your Rental Right and Wrongs