EZER not a geezer
Helpmeet is Ezer Kenego in the original hebrew and is in no way less than or weaker in anyway, shape or form yet there is this subtle pervasive vibe throughout the church culture and secular society.
I invite you to Watch this video with the Holy spirit and I mean no distractions : sit and soak in this word study bring out your Jesus Journal, draw, paint, cry. As a woman or man of faith you need this intense clarification and upgrade your status as sons and daughters of the Most High King.
https://youtu.be/AcNTQj8MY6s?si=ZJRyttK5KGLKoVLY
AHHH yet again the sweet breath of context from the Hebrew translation of "Helpmeet" in Genesis. What a healing balm to the heart !
Genesis 2:18 AMP
Now the LORD God said, “It is not good (beneficial) for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper [one who balances him—a counterpart who is] suitable and complementary for him.”
Genesis 2:18 AMPC
Now the Lord God said, It is not good (sufficient, satisfactory) that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him.
The biblical Hebrew word for helper is ezer (עֵזֶר), which translates to rescue, strength, or saving aid rather than a subordinate assistant.Biblical Meaning and UsageDivine Context: The word ezer appears 21 times in the Hebrew Bible, with a majority of those uses describing God as a powerful rescuer, shield, and deliverer for humanity in times of deep need.Creation Context: In Genesis 2:18, it is used alongside kenegdo (meaning "corresponding to" or "matching") to describe the first woman as an equal, vital, and strong partner who supplies what the man lacks, not a servant.
I think this be a huge mission for the Holy spirit to transform men's minds and hearts as to the role of women and true partnership, counterpart, collaboration, marriage, singlenes.
I always have had the sense to not marry because I sensed that the various boyfriends thought I was less than them and I was there to serve and please them and they hardly demonstrated or conveyed that they wanted to serve me and support my dreams too..
I still sense this as a Christian single woman and the lack of support, encouragement from married couples fir discipleship. There is this obvious spirit of jealousy and division from married christian women that do not want any unmarried strong independent woman around their church. I experienced it first hand the passive aggressive techniques from this female pastor who would purposely never greet me or the whole 6 years I went and in one scenario skip me when handing out communion and then double back purposely to make me know that she did it on purpose. Wow what an effort to ensure her place of imagined power and remove all threats. Made me pray for her heart transformation though as the devil put her on my radar, bad move ! And I get to heal more foothold of rejection from the enemy so I get closer to Jesus. WIN WIN when you have spiritual eyes to see that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood.
I know I have a crown of glory and a robe of righteousness and I want that for everyone. Routing out your own Jealosy, envy, comparison trap is essential in this battle.
Especially as I am aging gracefully and my youthful bloom is shrivelling up there really is a chance of the tables turning and I could start doing the same thing to other women that was done to me. So that is the trap when you see other people that have what you want but I must fix my eyes on Jesus and remember these three prayers ; How do I if I cant and reveal my blind spots
1. see myself through my creators eyes ;forgiven sin debt free
2. See others how my creators sees them, they have a story of how they got there - compassionate grace /empathy muscle workout
3. Ask God to Take the log out of my own eye before I look at the speck in my brother or sisters walk. Rout out a critical spirit - know the difference between condemnation/conviction/discernment
I CRAVE AND DESIRE WISDOM, DISCERNMENT AND INSIGHT more than silver and gold 》》》 these material, competitive status things.
But here is another video to challenge the comparison trainees of it all... listen to your self talk when these lady's speak it will give you clues !!
https://youtu.be/7UGHq0tgjuA?si=9fbQfAZULkagM5cM
https://heylink.me/S.H.E.C.C.A/
DISCLAIMER:
The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.
All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.
Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!
Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets


Comments
Post a Comment