Sunday Session; Faith Building Sesh
I love Sundays it rhymes with Sundae yum yum.
Some Sundays I dont want to go to church because I dont have the body voltage and I am working through stuff. I am the type of person that hates to put on a mask anymore and pretend I am okay to please the public.
Unfortunately church these days there is a expectation to put on a happy clappy face and have no needs or problems - the prayer muscle is extremely limp whenever I have been in need and maybe that is good thing so that I rely only on King Jesus and not people?
I ask God why there are not any mature Christians that know how to pray for hurting sick people, where are the prayer warriors?
I used to be the one praying for people at church even with the all the wounds I had and then I became very drained from mould and lymes and a weird mitochondrial illness - that I couldn't identify. Getting out the door took all my effort and church would wipe me out for days. The saddest thing ever is that nobody from the churches I attended noticed that I was missing or not even bothered to enquire why I was missing alot of weeks except one Pastor who already had so much on his plate, he would hear the holy spirit to check on me and pray. Even last week at church in the central coadt I chatted with a lovely Mother with a full plate and she said a lovely blessing prayer - she doesn't know how much I appreciated that.
So today on this particular Sunday, being over half a century on the planet, I have been around long enough and developed a kindness towards myself that only God could of imparted so that I know what I need and I do not force myself to go to church out of a Christian compulsion and fear that I'll miss my growth with Jesus and a life changing sermon.
So I lay in bed till 10am reading the books of Peter underling in my favorite pink texta having thoughts and curiosities with my creator and letting him read to me and being obedient to read over again when he prompts. I also noticed that God reigned me in when I almost got distracted and didn't finish - it was so gentle I let my will bind to his will and I had no thirst or hunger from 8am till 10am !! And the extra mega bonus I started sketching again after a 6 month dry spot - ahhh the infilling of his living waters bear fruit.
I ask God to bless me and minister to me regardless and bring the fellowship I need.
Every day is church day anyway we are the temple for the Holy Spirit
Here us what the Holy Spirit blessed me with and you the reader are also his favorite daughter or Son - accepted in the beloved !
Because there is more than enough love to go round, our creators heart is big enough !
Lymphatic Drainage Session
Watch "Do This Every Morning to Boost Lymphatic Flow (Simple Routine)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/NWEpQM3wqqI?si=t4io3TZChLSEh3MJ
Watch "Song of Songs | Session 1: Into Me You See | Bible Study by Lisa Harper" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/vIDrwqvekBE?si=HB7WHBkKvHZ8zlpj
A merry heart is good medicine###》》》》
☆☆☆ check out this insta channel by this lovely believer called Esther
https://www.instagram.com/estherlai?igsh=MWRuNmp0MDdhZ2pvMQ==
Lovely worship from my darling friend in Nelson Bay
https://youtu.be/f1EfQxqSzz8?si=KkQZrBdYNSYmCZh2
Check out my freebie prayer book - everyone loves free stuff ♡♡》》》
https://heylink.me/S.H.E.C.C.A/
And My Book - Very Pre-Launch Phase
https://unconventionalhealing.carrd.co/
DISCLAIMER:
The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.
All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.
Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!
Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets. Things that I am NOT: a builder, trainer, craftsman, therapist, nutritionist, physical therapist, medical professional, lawyer, accountant or anything else that may be assumed.
But I am a brainiac GENIUS my IQ is off the scale of being measurable, Im just not dumb enough to go for more than one university degree and HECS debt to get qualified in anything.
I read books and usually two at once,
I paint books, I tear them up, I annotate and give them away - I love books - S.H.E.C.CA Is my Art school baby my living library project.
I am a qualified Artiste.
All projects seen on my channel must be completed at your own risk and responsibility. Please see your own professional or counsellor for professional support.
Do your OWN research AKA due diligence and be safe!


Comments
Post a Comment