Ashwaghandaghhh

 




Dr Josef from the taper clinic says it all.

https://youtu.be/QZCpji4n444?si=FkqJXSCylh0j3BLF


I was taking this herb in powder from every night for years  and gummies every night. I recently bought a supplement that was a higher dose and wrecked me for a couple of days ! 

Which woke me up that it may not be as fabulous as all the wellness propaganda. 

Now I know why, study these videos and connect the dots.

Short Videos

https://youtu.be/QZCpji4n444?si=FkqJXSCylh0j3BLF


https://youtube.com/shorts/AMaXCTZrr_A?si=_QV8JKkS3qMlhh5t


Its very clear lesson in doing the research before taking anything.  AND doing a complete food diary with all supplements, herbs and medications to give to your health practitioner. Don't leave anything out.  

Even with my change to Wholefood supplements and herbs I still got stung - its a jungle out there and lots of potential quick sand pits!  Another one is finestracide for men the hairlioss prevention drug which causes suicide in some men.

Be Aware...


Ashwaganda laden swisse sleep and calm gummies bad for brain -- I was taking those swisse sleep gummies for 2 years  (luckily i stopped taking them recently because of my teeth) but got a pill form in July 2026 instead and brain went sideways !! Now I know why...

Here is how the dose in the Swisse Calm + Sleep Gummies compares to standard usage:

The Gummy Dose: A full daily serving (2 gummies) gives you an equivalence of 250 mg of dry root.The Clinical Standard: Most scientific studies testing ashwagandha for stress and sleep improvements use a daily dose equivalent to 3,000 mg to 6,000 mg of dry root (which usually yields 300 mg to 600 mg of high-potency standardized extract). [1, 2, 3, 4]



Disclaimer

The content published here is provided for general educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not medical, health, legal, financial, psychological or other professional advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for advice from a suitably qualified professional.

Information is provided for general discussion and does not take into account your individual circumstances. Always seek appropriate professional advice before making decisions based on information contained in these posts.

To the extent permitted by Australian law, no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising from reliance on the information provided.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No denture ZONE

Keepin it LIMBER

Brainwashing n Scrubbing