PRAUS and Warhorse Ready Training

 













Praus/Meek - a warhorse trained and disciplined ready for battle □■primed  □■ - previously a wild animal - like a brumby . It surrendered its wild power to the command of its rider Jesus Christ --with Strength under Control and power under Authority.

Prayer for when one is constantly attacked and downtrodden

 - Father forgive them for they know not what they do - make their hearts ready and fertile for the Gospel of Christ to flourish do whatever you have to do to redeem and save them - these people have hatred and rage as they ride blindly into eternal separation from their creator ignoring the truth for a delusion of freedom-- you Father God give us free will to choose -- yet everyone has a will and serves someone or something... Jesus rescue these puppets put them on the road to Damascus just like u did for Saul of tarsis the m%^urderer and you transformed him into Paul the apostle and Holy Spirit filled ambassador for the everlasting Kingdom of God (Yahweh)

Help me to have wisdom to separate the sin behavior from the sinner so that I dont fall into Satan's trap to hate the hater back. Transform my heart to be able to pray and bless the people that are cruel and hurtful and be thankful that the demons are so stupid as to bring them to my attention so that I can bring their troubled heart to your throne room for extra angelic assistance, nothing is too hard for my God I place them in your hands and I weild the authority over darkness according to your holy word and laws.

In the glorious powerful name of Jesus 

AMEN

Watch this clip of Johnathan Cahn christian pastor and author attacked on an aeroplane in first class - God is training us to be ready - soul ready and spiritually ready as its not all gu$%ns blazing - sneaky subtle 

https://youtu.be/jDrmlGXN9iE?si=cGrfWRogMgK7c4ub


Onto my embryonic sketch of a warhorse...

Although this drawing is unfinished and my first attempt at drawing a horse.  It is a part of a deep word study with the Holy Spirit that has become extremely experiential. Sanctification is a process the church totally ignores and expects us believers to just be functional and full of love and service.  Well how can someone whose aeroplane is all crashed help someone else get theirs on the tarmac and ready to fly?? 

I met a lady who was a new Christian and shared the freedom in Christ booklet by Neil Anderson and her church went through it as a group in 3 days !!! Excuse me ... am I missing something here? as it took me 6 months to get through to the pride and rebellion section and all my other friends dropped off because they didnt want to do it anymore. It is deep work and I fear that those believers will say to themselves "oh I don't need to deal with forgiveness,  pride or rebellion I've already done that onto the next how do I get more gifts/prosperity/blessings/status from God program" This happened to me and I have observed it in other Christians that just do the mental gymnastics instead of the venerability and healing that can only occur in his gentle unhurried loving presence.

Enter the courts of heaven through praise and worship but first there is the gate to enter if Thanksgiving- Our God has gates to his eyes/ears/hearts and doesn't let any Ole fool in unless they are covered in the blood of his one and only son Jesus Christ of Nazareth 

Psalm 100:4

Shout for Joy to the Lord, All You Lands!

1{A Psalm of praise.} Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

The word study for meek started 5 or 6 years ago when I was praying and asking what my word for the New Year was and it turns out it was a single word, Meek.  

I didnt hear a verbal message, God did it in such a way that it was revealed so beautifully and thats how I know its from God, be very wary of verbose streams of guidance as its usually another spirit using your channel.  I know all about this because I used to do trance mediumship and know the counterfeit channel from doing it for 20 years. Since becoming born again in 2017 I have fasted alot and dealt with soulish addictions to hone my discernment where I really pressed in to be able to sense from God what information he is speaking through and what is the enemy and to reveal the truth. I get physically and mentally ill if I consume lies/horror/counterfeit ego preaching/listening to peoples trauma tapes. I cant avoid all this but I know how to run to Jesus so he can put me back together and transform the pain.

I had been broken down by worldly new age hippy custom made, cherry picking spiritual living though I nearly lost everything - mentally/physically/financially so I knew that I was hearing garbage, truth mixed with lies. - God crushed the pride and rebellion out of me over the years and very harshly at first, thankfully my foolishness didnt lead to an early death. - alot of Christians dont even know  the difference of what is soulish guidance and holy spirit led guidance is.  A clip of a preacher came up yesterday and he started to say you can only hear from God if its based from scripture/the word -- well that's not true its permission based as soon as I personally screamed out with my words "God if your real I need you now save me Im in deep @!#$" then a spiritual contract has formed - God cannot interfere in a person's life unless they ask him to !! I hadn't read the bible since I was ten years old if God started talking bible verses to me in my cry out to him, I would of stayed in the dark pit of insomnia and insanity I had gotten myself in.

Here is a photo of my Baptism moment as evidence of God using the internet to speak to me and save me...I had hardly any sleep and a shocking migrane the night before powered by demonic attack but that didnt stop me.  And God placesd the most amazing Pastor in my path even though I couldn't get to church very often due to all my health issues, he didn't use that as the measure of my worth.




Let me paint a word picture as best I can about how God revealed my New Year word...

I had travelled to the sunshine coast to visit my bestie and was in a shopping centre carpark and I was sitting in my car taking a breather in the hot summer outdoor carpark and a guy walks past my car with a big paddleboard and the word MEEK was on the brand and right accross my line of vision.  I knew that was my word I had asked for.

Then I was listening to a John Paul Jackson YouTube and he did a word study on Meek which is Praus in the Greek. Double confirmed. 

https://youtu.be/Nga4AErGXsA?si=dt66WFwCsJ_uCn78

This morning in Sept 2026 I just got through a major stumbling block from losing heart and courage from having to wait for a safe home and being around very draining environments and getting into old patterns of rage when life doesn't go how I want it to go and that's mainly - wanting it easy and problem free and Im sure that's true most people - without God and even with God ---we put in unhealthy coping mechanisms and build him out of our heart and carry on with the same unhealthy protection program of control/manipulation/domination/denial etc- God knows I hate being disconnected from him and his peace and heard my groans and used this terrible Aye Eye generated Hebrew newsletter (screen shotted below) to remind me about the deeper layers of waiting on him.

I also used these brain retraining youtubes to counteract the negativity being spoken over me which had been setting my brain into a negative loop. Ear Gates and Eye gates need holy spirit led deliveries into the Temple !

FROM FAITH SQUARED YOUTUBE CHANNEL


https://youtu.be/bqVAr4mrIn8?si=KdKgdfG90ZSr8JYb


https://youtu.be/So1v-x1-x1w?si=2uuIOZx84wvhqvj5

Another revelation that the holy spirit has given me to discern that I am not just listening to any voice is the skill of testing the spirit - when one receives guidance to take action or do something does it line up with scripture?

 If no Direction is coming then just spend time with God - go for a walk but bring your bible so you can be directed.  Im absolutely flabbergasted at the lack of basic logic skills when talking to other Christians. If the fruit of one's life is chaos, drama and disorder then its time to do an audit.

How am I spending my spare time? 

What music, movies, content and I consuming and do I do anything else?

Do I have a desire for intimacy and relationship with God or is my life full of busy-ness and distraction and complaining?

Am I bucking Jesus off me and behaving like a wild worldly unsaved brumby, rationalising my sins/foul language/rage?

Do I vent first to friends and family instead of Jesus?

Am I bypassing Jesus and going straight to the doctor/counsellor/chocolate/food/distractions?

Do I have a healthy fear awe, reverence, respect for father God/Jesus/Holy Spirit - do I miss moments of quiet beauty and sunsets/sunrise rushing through my life?

Do I have a love for the truth or do I blame /justify/rationalise/deny/cut people out and off?

How can I have a burning desire for wisdom /insight /understanding -( read proverbs 1 )from God over materialistic wants and obsessions for nice things/bigger house -  value/time transfer to the eternal instead of the material and wordly?

 2 Thessalonians 2:11

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


Stand Firm


13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth


RUSH AND HURRY IS NOT IF GOD - ITS A FEAR CHOICE PUSHING ONTO THE HUMAN WILL OF A DEMONIC SPIRIT 

https://youtube.com/shorts/failyBAZV3U?si=XNvLv05USMcolr7p










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No denture ZONE

SUNSHINE IS FREE

Keepin it LIMBER