Hating/Loving AI Easy Schlop Create

Look my whole graduating University project turned into an Info-Graphic

Read the actual dissertation here  https://soulreadyartnhealing.blogspot.com/2020/11/halycon-tombstones.html


I hate the look..

I love that it saves me time...

I must bag it out and twist the disgusting genericness onto its                                        AI self...


I just looked at a website that was using AI graphics and content and I hated it I wanted to scream  in disgust at the genericness of it all - and I know that is what I do not want for my business - I want live, real juicy photos and human created graphics - I want niche humanness.

At the same time I made my own Spreadshirt designs in two seconds with AI messing up my instructions and wanting to create some jpegs for my anti-foul mouth range of








Frukonolie T Shirts and they were so funny I had to use it.  


I rationalized my foray as akin to my hobby in Asia in the early 2000's collecting badly translated English t-shirts - if I ever find them after I unpack my storage shed then stay tuned to this blog and I will get the long over due photo shoot happening of them !

I spent a good 6 years at university studying Art and up until an hour ago I thought it was a complete waste of my time and money but now I realized it gave me an EYE for detail and something else - humanness which was never an issue of course art was human but now with AI there is this horrible kitsch thing happening like we studied in the mass production techniques of the factory as opposed to the artisan made items /bespoke furniture lovingly ladled by a carpenter or sculpture with indents of fingerprints and cat paws - and of course I can remember the posh lecturer talking with plumb in mouth but cant recall the name of the movement I remember the lecturer Wesley dickhead who stole my research about the first abstract artist being a woman and not Kandinsky. Ass wad explorer to the extreme anyway who knows maybe I can forgive him one day for giving me - a woman no credit at all for the intellectual finesse in which I delivered such a bombshell to his homogenized educated intellectualized brain.

Its now happening with Graphic design and these horribly generic infographics - I even made some myself with Notebook LM -- I thought wow I feed some spiritual concepts into the sources and it spits out this lovely logical poster that would of taken me 2 weeks to make on adobe photoshop.  

I know your busting to see the website that just triggered me into all of these realizations but I don't want to single out the organization - but maybe I will just put a non name screen shot so you get my rant a thon !! 

GAAKKK yukkk not good Design like cage fed eggs torture



Heres more disgusting AI ness but I do like how it compiled








Now check out My latest experiments into AI music production - its so bad its good-

I used a poem that I had half written years ago and added to it on the spot in about 15 mins talk about creative flow :

My mum says write a letter write a letter 

She's from the 1980s

I don't wanna 

I text better than a letter

Electric guitar riff could sound great here if I ever learnt to play but why bother now because artificial intelligence has stolen my will to creeeate ate ate and learn anything useful at all

The golden platter of cheap fix quick fix 

Goodbye to handmade slow made 


Chorus

One man's pain is another man's paycheck

Ill get back to you on a Tuesday 

How the heck can I work with this

AI ate my brain after Disney defiled it with godless schlopy chicks 



yes thats all of us totally scammed and programmed making a way through the modern babylon 


die less live longer and preferably stronger - cause our Holy God Yahweh has gotcha

Got ya never forgot ya 


Another version for the remix;

Insert***


But the crafting is in the prompt and the styling i got so 9bsessed to get it finished I paid and extra $10 !!

 

https://suno.com/s/nRZJNNZP44I3Y1Q0

https://suno.com/s/frv0uWUYQBSff8Me


So to illustrate my point of my applied talent , hand made- slllow made and using dr drum and audacity --  this perfect meow podcast showcased below on soundcloud took me 3 months to learn and make back in the day at university ! 

Check out Brydey J Walker on #SoundCloud
So here is the finished polished product of a music video all originally concocted by me using AI prompts with Claude/suno/vidmuse/chat gpt/davinci/Leonardo

It took me 2 days to create from 12 noon till 2:30am using my mobile phone and Samsung tablet.

Insert link

Now do I do something with this apparently one can put it on distro and upload it to Spotify- Top of the Pops chart toppa - Haaaaaaa 



DISCLAIMER:

The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.

All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.

Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!

Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No denture ZONE

SUNSHINE IS FREE

Keepin it LIMBER