Limber Up Mornings
If one does not have a Morning Routine then do ones best get one happening....
Every human on the planet has the same 24 hrs to deal with and I spent way too many years with no habits moaning and groaning my way to the kitchen after another late night and my body was getting more seized up, achy joints,sore throat and hobbly...
It doesn't have to be ground hog day every day in one continuous rolodex of blurred time....blundering ones way into decrepidness and eventually a nursing home. That is not my destiny and dear reader I pray its n9t yours either.
BED= 》 SHOWER =》CHAIR=》=TOILET=》CAR=》CHAIR=》=BED=》
Now I can safely say I've realized that praying for health and commanding healing doesn't amount to much if my habits dont reflect life giving DAILY practices.
Find your morning declaration to say out loud:::==》》》 in the beginning was the word not a whisper!
Here's my version of that:
Every cell inside of my body is under the power of the sinless perfect blood of Christ, living waters flow through me and into me from my creator, I am thankful for every person and situation God puts in my life today. Every cell inside of my body is happy and well I'm grateful for life and I speak life and wholeness over my blood and bones.
Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏
- Oil face and do lymphatic massage in bed or after toilet time - Oscar Patel facial moves - then I read
- Hot water and ginger with a dash of aloe vera juice and get into the sunrise - ascorbic acid powder with bioflavonoids or a tanngello/citrus but no cold liquid in tummy is the main concept.
- Lymphatic 7 moves or 12 depending on time - do them in the morning sun or shower - Dr does detox youtube
- Moves Method squats /resistant bands/rolling/crab walks and hula hoop
- Fill water thermos for the day with hot water and aloe Vera juice - have recently found out copper is much better than stainless steel. Add a mineral supplement - look at the condition of your hair and nails.
- Paradise nutrients vegemin or aloe vera juice with minerals - discount code bjwalker. And or cell plus sachets Google healthy 100 cell plus website
- Deep dive into minerals and mitochondria - get your biochemistry brain on...might save one from aging disgracefully https://youtu.be/2H4lXkaZCg4?si=ezHFoY2W1EGnaI_Q
Here are the videos I follow until I memorise them for my morning routines;
Dr Does Detox 7 step Lymphatic drainage
12 step leisurely morning lymphatics
Educational Playlist Dr Does Detox
Purely Ayerveda
Cellulite Hope
Face
Moves Method
Keep it Simple all you need is a floor
Anti Prawn Posture Videos
Get a Rebounder
HAIR TIPS
This is only a suggestion and a place to start, when I started all I could do was drag myself from the bed to the outdoor bean bag to lie in the morning sun and that was it for a few months. I was focusing on resetting my extremely bad insomnia and late night habits. Eventually I was able add in a bounce on my trampoline and then hula hooping. Discovering hot water/ fascia and lymphatic drainage has been a game changer !
Barbara O Neil Video with some very good wisdom to explain the why...
More detail and links in my first Limber blog
DISCLAIMER:
The human red blooded "agent" blogger writing this educational information is not a medical organisation and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of supplements, equipment and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing this blog and associated links. Nothing contained whereininside this blog post or any other blog posts should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis or financial advice.
All opinions are my own and for education and/or entertainment purposes. Some links listed are affiliate links which means I earn a small bonus if anyone decides to purchase through them.
Thank you so much for your support, I believe in sifting through the dross to share the gold!
Please note that I am not a professional, in fact I am the literal opposite. I am just a bourgeois dandy Warhol out here loose on the streets. Things that I am NOT: a builder, trainer, craftsman, therapist, nutritionist, physical therapist, medical professional, lawyer, accountant or anything else that may be assumed.
But I'm known as a brainiac GENIUS my IQ is off the scale of being measurable as with most humans when they find their passion and destiny flow, Im just not dumb enough to go for more than one university degree and pay off a HECS debt to get qualified in anything.
I read books and usually two at once,
I paint books, I tear them up, I annotate and give them away - I love books - S.H.E.C.CA Is my university Art school baby, my living library passion project.
I am a qualified Artiste.
All projects seen on my channel must be completed at your own risk and responsibility. Please see your own professional or counsellor for professional support.
Do your OWN research AKA due diligence and be safe!

Comments
Post a Comment